Saturday 16 September 2023

Happy Birthday


Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (red, yellow, blue, white, green), Techniques (stencil, die cut, stamping, inkblending) Elements (square pattern multi-colour background, parrot, two pink circles, white sentiment strip with red stamping, stickles)

INCLUDE: yellow, blue, white green, stencil, die cut, ink blending, square pattern multi-colour background, stickles
MODIFY: pink instead of red, white die cut sentiment, one pink circle instead of 2
EXCLUDE: parrot
SPIN:


I was absolutely intrigued by the colourful, grid background in my inspiration card. I love geometrics and I love ink blending, so I grabbed a stencil and 4 inks and created my background. 

I added green to my background since I knew I wouldn't be able to add a green parrot and I cut out a circle from the centre. I added Stardust stickles to all the edges for a bit of sparkle.

I inlaid my pink circle and that solid colour helped to make my die cut birthday sentiment stand out.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your commitment to making this blog so informative

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.