Pages

Saturday 5 August 2023

Hello, Blue!


Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (shades of blue, white), Techniques (stamping, die cutting), Elements (pattern of shapes, vertical ribbon, pinked circle focal point with sentiment strip)

INCLUDE: blue and white, stamping, die cutting, pattern of shapes

MODIFY: stenciled instead of stamped/die cut, plain circle focal point with pattern on it rather than on the shapes, 

EXCLUDE: ribbon, vertical element

SPIN: added lots of gems


This pretty monochrome inspiration really stretched my multi-colour comfort zone! lol! 

I masked off a Hero Arts ornaments stencil and blended 2 colours of blue ink through 12 of the ornaments, to create dimension.

I stamped my sentiment with blue ink onto a white circle, and then used a small stamp from a snowflake set to add the pattern there instead of inside the geometric shapes.

I finished with lots of gems for some sparkle! 



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful and dramatic card Ardyth - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.