Pages

Saturday 29 July 2023

Fab Floral Thanks

Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this layout as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (pink, yellow, aqua, white, green) Techniques (digital scrapbooking that looks like die cutting, Elements (stars, hexagons in horizontal line, love, flowers, stripes, plaid, heart, banner)

INCLUDE: pink, yellow, aqua, white, green, horizontal focal image

MODIFY: gold splatter instead of stars, 6 petal flowers instead of hexes, white die cut thanks

EXCLUDE: stripes, plaid, heart, banner


I love looking through the galleries of our SCS Scrapbookers - I'm always fascinated to see how different people preserve their memories and photos. 

I created my magenta background by mixing together two Catherine Pooler inks, then used those two inks plus 4 others to create the flowers made with the offcuts from a Simon Says Stamp cover plate die.

There's a lot of intense colour here, so my brain was screaming for some white elements - I added a white Spellbinders sentiment and flower centres.




1 comment:

  1. Vibrant and fabulous 'take' on the inspiration card you chose, Ardyth - love the finished result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.