Pages

Saturday 6 May 2023

Geo Flower Birthday

 

Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST Colours (pink, yellow, orange, red, gold) Techniques (heat embossing, die cutting) Elements (flower wreath, solid flowers with white outlines, gem centres, circle sentiment panel with heat embossed sentiment)

INCLUDE: pink, yellow, orange, flower wreath, 

MODIFY: stamped flowers instead of die cut, die cut sentiment instead of stamped, 

EXCLUDE: white outlines, heat embossing


I love this floral wreath in graduated colours, and I even have those dies, but I decided to try something a little different.

I used my Altenew stampwheel to stamp the first layer of 4-petal flowers with one of the shapes from a Geo Flower Builder stamp set. Then I turned the stamp to create 8-petal flowers, and stamped them all again, and again, to get lots of contrast and a layered look, with the exact same colours.




1 comment:

  1. What a great technique and a fabulous result Ardyth.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.