Friday 27 January 2023

PERFECT Layered Prints (with or without a Gel Plate!)

 

Today I'm sharing how I get perfectly layered prints, using lots of my new stencils, to create artistic, mixed-media cards! And if you don't have a gel plate, I've got you covered with an ink-blended alternative!

(DISCOUNT CODE: Use ARDYTH10 for 10% off at A Colorful Life Designs)! When you're finished watching my video, Amy has a video showing how she's using some of her new goodies to make a birthday card for her husband! This is our second collaboration and I'm hoping it will become an annual tradition!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this Ardyth - there were so many great hints that you shared here, and you have inspired me to be more adventuresome with my gel plate. Your two cards were wonderful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.