Saturday 21 January 2023

Happy Birthday

Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (kraft, yellow, pink, green), Techniques (stamping, die cutting), Elements (6 popped up circles with stamping on them, baby theme, ribbon loop)

INCLUDE: yellow, pink, green, die cutting, circles

MODIFY: stencil instead of die cut circles, 9 circles instead of 6, die cut instead of stamped sentiment, birthday instead of baby

EXCLUDE: ribbon, kraft

SPIN: square card

I love grids, I love circles and I love these 3 colours together. I just 'grew' this baby card into a birthday card for our 18 year old niece by filling in the grid to cover my card, brightening up the colours a bit and blending them together, and finally adding some drama with black die-cuts and sparkly gems.




2 comments:

  1. Such a simple card to create, and a stunning, vibrant result Ardyth - fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bright cheery card! I really liked your short video on Instagram too.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.