Monday 2 January 2023

Craft Roulette #144 - Thinking of You


I was the guest on Craft Roulette last Friday (my 9th time!!) and it was so much fun! Craft Roulette is a live crafting challenge where wheel spins decide the parameters of our project. Luck was with me this time! 

Project: Card for someone special

Colours: Christmas Tree

Element: Wreath

Random: Hand-drawn border


I used greens, teals and yellow to make my wreath using my Stencils 360 tool and the Mandalas stencils. 

If you watched on Friday night, you saw me cut my sentiment from gold metallic cardstock, but it really disappeared in the busy-ness of the stencilled wreath:


So I added another layer that I had swiped Uptown ink onto.

I used a scrap of Inca gold cardstock to make some little round embellishments with a polka-dot cover die. I placed them on each point of my wreath

I used a Karin marker for my squiggly border and added some Emerald gems from Crafty Meraki.


1 comment:

  1. A stunning card Ardyth - love how the darker sentiment die cut really stood out.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.