Monday 3 October 2022

Craft Roulette - Thanks!


 I had so much fun on Friday night, playing Craft Roulette with Mary Gunn! The wheel was actually very kind to me (for a change! LOL!)

You can watch my episode here:

Project: Slimline (I opted for mini-slim)

Colours: Purple & Orange +1 (I used green, plus neutrals are always allowed)

Element: Sack (WHAT?!)

Random: Gems/Sequins

I cut a cardbase and a panel from white (embossed with an embossing folder for some dimension). I cut a frame from kraft cardstock and hand-cut my 'sack' which I used as a vase for my flowers. 

I blended the orange and purple on a piece of scrap cardstock and cut the flowers, and then did the same with two green inks for the leaves.

I added a sparkly thanks die-cut sentiment from my stash along with some Mystic Topaz gems to finish the card.

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous result from a very interesting challenge Ardyth.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.