Thursday 6 October 2022

Feelin' Hexy!

You know I love to get more from my dies and today I made this autumn birthday card using just the stitched hexagons from a couple of quilt block dies from A Jillian Vance Design. 

I used Grandma's Garden to cut 6 sets of the larger hexes and I blended ink onto them and splattered gold watercolour as well before creating a full panel by gluing them down without the die cut frames.

Then I used the smaller version of Grandma's Garden from the Mini Quilt Block set to cut one set of 7 smaller hexes from Inca Gold cardstock (LOVE this stuff - it's iridescent!) and glued them on in select areas.

I cut my sentiment from the same Inca Gold cardstock, stacked it up and put it on two sentiment strips that I had blended ink onto.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the video on IG Ardyth - this is a wonderful result of your use of the hexy's
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.