Friday 16 September 2022

Color Hues - Thanks


Today, I'm excited to be a guest at the newest Color Hues challenge! The colours for this challenge are Yellow & Brown.


I created this card with my newest favourite layering stencils from PinkFresh Studio, Dainty Plaid, and some of the newest brown inks from Catherine Pooler - Spice, Macchiato and S'Mores. 

I trimmed my brown panel with two Essential Rectangle dies to create a negative frame. 

I used an Impression Obsession Wheat die and a CZ Design thanks die to create my yellow elements.



5 comments:

  1. We are thrilled that you are our guest designer, Ardyth! Your style is gorgeous and I love it! The shades of brown are so rich. The elements shine on the plaid background. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have you guesting with us for this challenge Ardyth. Your rich stencilled background is the perfect backdrop for the die cut ear of wheat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ardyth, We are delighted to have you with us for this challenge at Color Hues. Such a great background and card as we all have come to expect and admire. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These stamps are lying on my desk waiting to be used. You've provided the ultimate inspiration! Love the colors you chose. It's wonderful to have you as a guest designer this round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful to have you as our Guest Designer and ohmystars! Such a gorgeous card you've created! The combination of plaid, the wheat, the sentiment and frame...positively swoon-inducing!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.