Saturday 11 December 2021

Dotty Joy


 Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, embee46.

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: Colours (Red, white, pink orange, yellow), Techniques (embossing folder, watercolour), Elements (circular background, sentiment strip, red frame)

INCLUDE: Colours (red, white, pink, orange, yellow), Elements (circular background)

MODIFY: Add green and gold, change sentiment from stamped to inlaid die cut, add gold splatters and pearls

EXCLUDE: embossing folder

SPIN: square card, inlaid die cut

I blended inks through a two-layer stencil set, fading the ink out to get the partially coloured look of my inspiration. I added green to give it a 'Christmas rainbow' feel  and inlaid my gold letters into the panel.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Ardyth - love how you take the inspiration photos and make them so uniquely 'yours'.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.