Saturday 11 December 2021

10 Ways to get your Crafty Mojo BACK!


It happens to all of us - we run out of ideas, lose our mojo, whatever you want to call it. It can be frustrating and frightening but don't panic! I've got 10 things to try (and 3 things to NOT do) when you're in a creative slump.

I made this card while practicing tip #5 - combine techniques you already know to create something new!

I used alcohol inks with stencils (like last week) and combined it with Jennifer McGuire's alcohol press technique, which is not only an easy way to get a 2-for-1 background, but it also helps you clean your stencil! 

Watch the video:


1 comment:

  1. I am really going to miss seeing your videos for the next few weeks. I hope you have a great Christmas and come back in the new year refreshed and ready to make videos! thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.