Tuesday 30 March 2021

10K Hop Celebration



Today, I'm excited to be part of a video hop to celebrate my friend Jessica Frost-Ballas reaching 10K subscribers on her YouTube channel!



Jessica is such an inspiration to me and I figured the best way to celebrate was to choose one of her cards and LIMES it!

I chose this card as my inspiration:



Head over to YouTube to see how I was inpsired, and be sure to leave a comment on the videos in the hop before 23:59 on April 8 to be eligible to win a prize from these sponsors:



The more you comment, the more chance you have to win! Winners will be announced on Jessica's blog and YouTube channel on April 9.

Here's the link to my video:





2 comments:

  1. So fun to see the old fashioned jig. I still use mine sometimes. I love your colors and how you use your stencil. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous design and I totally forgot about my old jig tool! I really need to dust it off and use it more. Great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.