Friday 2 April 2021

You Inspire Me


Inspiration comes from all around us and this card was inspired by one of my Instagram friends, Tracy (@redsas). 


LIST: spring colours (pink, peach, yellow, green), dots, die cut white outline flower, black accents, white embossed sentiment, jewels

INCLUDE: spring colours, dots, flower, black accents

MODIFY: my background was made with a stencil instead of a stamp, I created my negative-space  flower with two flower dies, I added a negative-space frame around the flower

EXCLUDE: heat embossing, 

SPIN: square card, stitching dots around the edge

I started by blending Do-Si-Do, Catching Rays, Chiffon and Garden Party inks through the Altenew Feeling Dotty stencil. Then I blended ink over the panel to create a more tone-on-tone look. 

I used an EBE Essential Circle die and the two flower dies from Folksy Floral to create my negative-space flower and frame.

The sentiment is from Crafty Friends.


1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful card - love the negative space flower - a fabulous concept Ardyth
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.