Saturday 18 July 2020

Smile


Today, I'm lucky enough to be able to share a sneak peek at some new Pink & Main products that will be available on Monday!

I created this card with the cornder of the new Rose Garden Layering stencil set - I started with the leaves layer and placed the stencil onto the panel before blending green ink through it and over the rest of the panel too.

I used the Pink & Main Ergonomic Blender Brush - it's big and so easy to use to get smooth coverage on large areas quickly!

I added some blue ink just at the bottom, and that gives this card a layered look.

Then I used the positioning notches cut right into all 3 of the stencils to align everything perfectly - such a clever idea! I used the Mini Ergonomic Blender Brush (available Monday) to blend purple and then pink ink through the top two layers.

When I had all 3 layers done, I added some detail with a yellow Copic marker for the roses and a white gel pen for the tiny purple flowers.

I heat embossed a sentiment from the Smile set, using WOW! Embossing ink and Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder.


1 comment:

  1. Love your colours on this beautiful card Ardyth - those brushes sound amazing
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.