Sunday 19 July 2020

Thank You



Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Debra (derck).

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on Debra's:
-diamond background pattern
-circular die cut sentiment

I changed:
-colours
-no ribbon
-rectangle to square

I started by cutting 6 rowse of diamonds from Pretty Pink Posh's Stacked Edges 2. I blended ink onto each diamond, darker at the top, fading toward the bottom. I changed colours to create a loose rainbow pattern.

I spritzed the diamond 'stripes' with Avery Elle Shimmer Spray. When they were dry, I glued them to a white panel, flat at the top of each diamond, and raised with foam tape at the bottom.

I stamped my sentiment from Thoughtful Greetings on a white circle die cut and popped it up on the diamond pattern.

Then I splattered metallic gold watercolor over for some extra shine.


1 comment:

  1. Stunning work Ardyth - love the colours and the dimension on this beautiful card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.