Tuesday 29 October 2019

Trick or Treat!


I was talking with a stampy friend the other day, and she said she thought I could probably make a card with 3 strips of masking tape. I took it as a little challenge, although not literally. I used 2 strips! And a fun die from Trinity Stamps, so maybe that was cheating, just a little!

I started with a square panel of white cardstock, and I masked half an inch on each side of the centre. I blended Sauna and Mandarin Spice ink, fading out to the centre to create a little dimension.

Then I masked a half inch on each side and blended with Mandarin Spice. I kept going on both sides until the panel was fully blended.

I used the jack-o-lantern face from the Trinity Stamps Harvest Candy and Flower Pumpkin Bucket set and then I stamped a sentiment from Autumn SeSentiments.

I used a circle die to cut my 'pumpkin' out and then popped it up with foam tape over a black card base.


1 comment:

  1. I just love this! you are a very clever lady to do it the way you did. I love reading your blog (and doing some caseing from it too). Mostly I like your clean and simple designs. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.