Wednesday 30 October 2019

Retro Christmas Trees (Catherine Pooler Designs Release)


I'm excited to be a Guest Designer for the Retro Winter release from Catherine Pooler, which is available now! Not only are there new stamps and dies, but there's 4 new ink colours!

I created a couple of cards with retro-geo-Christmas trees. I have a video for the first one:






For the second one, I used a similar technique to create the tree, but this time I left the outside masks on and stamped the small snowflakes all over with WOW! Embossing ink before heat embossing with Bright White Opaque powder. I used some of the new patterned paper as a background.



2 comments:

  1. What fabulous cards Ardyth - love the first one in particular!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.