Monday 1 October 2018

Catherine Pooler Designs - Amber's World

 

Good morning! We're on the countdown to World Card Making Day (WCMD) this weekend!




To celebrate, Catherine Pooler Designs is releasing a new stamp set (matching dies are available) called Amber's World. There is a fundraiser aspect to this set - check out Catherine's blog for details.

I made 2 cards with the set. The first is a shaker, using the main globe image and matching dies. I filled in the open space in the globe with more stamped flowers, coloured them all with Copic markers in bright happy colours.


The second card uses one flower stamp and more muted colours. I filled in some of the empty space with a dot stamp from the set, and then used a white gel pen to put 'matching' dots in the flower centres. I used the matching dies to cut out one of the flowers and popped it up over the sentiment which was stamped on a die-cut circle.

I used:

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Ardyth. I particularly love that you turned the first one into a shaker.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love these two cards. The way you did the world die cut just perfect. I had to come comment as I went to reply to your email and its come up 'No reply blogger' - just so you know. And I had to laugh over your worry that you commented to the wrong person before cause I had a good chuckle over it. I know it was a bit of a shock me being early but I can assure you it was an anomaly lol.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.