Wednesday 3 October 2018

Muse 285 - Thank You


Here's my card for this week's Muse Card Club, where Anita gave us this inspiration:


I focused on Anita's:
-leaf theme
-stripes
-colours

I stamped a panel with Altenew's Pinstripe background stamp and Wow Embossing ink. Before I embossed, I stamped the panel again with the open leaves from Leaf Canopy. Then I embossed with WOW Silver Pearl embossing powder and blended inks over top in rich fall colours. This gave the open leaves a striped look.

Here's a quick video:

I used:

10 comments:

  1. I seriously have to stop looking at your cards before I figure out my muse entry. This is a fabulous and intelligent take on the card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Ardyth!
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant take on the MUSE card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you created the stripy leaves Ardyth - with an amazing card as the result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever effect, I would never think of double stamping to add backgrounds to open designs, it's so effective. You amaze me yet again! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Ardyth, wonderful effect with the double stamping and embossing

    ReplyDelete
  7. These leaves are just perfect, love them and how you have used them. Brilliant take.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.