Monday 21 May 2018

MCV100 - Merry Christmas


Here's my card for the 100th Muse: ChristmasVisions challenge, where we are celebrating Christmas in May with 4 amazing prizes for 4 lucky participants! Be sure to check out all the details and link up before the deadline next Monday, May 28!

My card was inspired by Chriss' card here:


I focused on Chriss':
-red & white poinsettias
-blue background
-gold embossed sentiment

I started by cutting out the poinsettias before smooshing ink onto watercolour cardstock for my background. I embossed my sentiment in gold and then I inlaid all the petals and centres back in (It was easier than I thought it would be!)

Here's a video:


I used:

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea with the die cuts, looks fabulous with the blue wash and white flowers, lovely card Ardyth and congrats on the 100th

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your composition, Ardyth! So light and fragile - it looks like snow crystals fallen on a window! - Fantastic creation!!
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.