You know how I 'love' purple, right? Well I admit that this time, I do actually like it quite a bit. Which is great, because it's the theme of the current Card Concept Challenge.
I opted for a lovely springtime purple crocus, using an old Stampin' Up floral set with a heavy-lined sentiment from MFT Stamps. (and I used Concord Crush, which is quite a blue-purple).
Solid stamps and bold contrasts are staples of graphic designs. Surround them with lots of white space (actually, that's part of the contrast, isn't it?) and then you've got both Clean & Graphic!
Now it's your turn!
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
This challenge will end on Monday, May 12 at 3 pm EDT.