Saturday 27 April 2024

Love Drama


 Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (black & white), Techniques (die cutting, stamping) Elements negative heart with diagonal strips of patterned paper, embossed dots, black ribbon and bow, stamped sentiment

INCLUDE: black, white, die cutting, stamping, 

MODIFY: die cut 'scribble heart' - scribbles are like diagonal strips, gold splatter instead of embossed dots, die cut sentiment on the heart

EXCLUDE: ribbon, bow

SPIN: square card


I don't often make cards in just black and white, but this inspiration really caught my eye. I pulled out an unused heart die and embraced the graphic look of it. I stacked up 3 instead of having a negative die cut, and I splattered gold watercolour on the top layer. I added a simple love die cut sentiment, along with a tiny stamped 'you'. 




1 comment:

  1. Stunning, dramatic and absolutely marvellous Ardyth!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.