Saturday 17 February 2024

Shimmery Thinking of You

 

Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!


LIST: Colours (blue, brown, copper, cream) Techniques (die cutting, stamping) Elements (flourish, daisy, die cut flower with circle frame, ribbon)

INCLUDE: blue, copper, die cutting, circle frame

MODIFY: water stamped background, stencilled daisy, one daisy, added sentiment

EXCLUDE: ribbon,

SPIN:

I was really attracted to the tone-on-tone look of this card, even though it has more than one colour. I started by blending a panel with blue and orangey-brown, and then masked a circle and water-stamped with a background stamp. 

I stenciled my daisy with Lisa Horton Interference ink (shimmery ink that changes colour depending on what's underneath it), and added a heat embossed sentiment.








No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.