Saturday 30 December 2023

Nativity Sky

 Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (blue, white, black), Techniques (masking, stamping), Elements (blue strip, stamped sentiment, fun sky technique, silhouette trees on snow, , silver stars, scoring)

INCLUDE: blue, white, black, masking, stamping, stamped sentiment, fun sky technique, scoring

MODIFY: layout, silhouette Nativity, 


I thought I would give myself a Christmas gift for next year, by getting a head start on my Church Christmas cards while ideas are still fresh in my mind. I made 20 of these by using some simple masking and inkblending to create the radiance in the sky.

There are 3 scored lines under the sentiment, which seem to have 'disappeared' in the photography, but in real life, it is a nice way to add a little interest without distracting from the focal point.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Question, Where is the sentiment on the front from. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.