Pages

Friday 28 April 2023

Happy Butterfly Birthday

I'm excited to be the Guest Hostess of this week's Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers!

The inspiration site is Great Big Canvas and I chose this wall art as my inspiration:

LIST: Colours (rainbow, black,white), Elements (butterflies in a random pattern with black outlines and various patterns)

INCLUDE: butterflies, lots of white space

MODIFY: circular pattern instead of random, 

EXCLUDE: patterns on wings

SPIN: added birthday sentiment in a circle die cut


I created this background with 4 little butterfly stamps and my stampwheel. It actually went pretty quickly getting it all stamped. Then I coloured with copics (also pretty quick, due to the simple shapes), added shadows with a gray marker (a little less quick) and sparkle to the wings with stickles. 



1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous Ardyth - I could see the sparkle on the wings of the butterflies
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.