Pages

Saturday 29 April 2023

Happy Birthday

 

Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (pastel aqua, pink, yellow, blue, white), Techniques (inkblending, stamping, die cutting), Elements (pastel/white background, white die cut sentiment, stamped sentiment, large white frame, silver pearls)

INCLUDE:pastel colours, die cutting, 

MODIFY: technique (gel plate, stencil 'removal' of ink with water)
white die cut with gray die cut sentiment over top, clear gems instead of pearls, portrait instead of landscape orientation




Look how dreamy this inspiration card is! I think it's colours inkblended and then white stamping over top and it's absolutely gorgeous!

I tried a different technique to get a similar feel - I used my Catherine Pooler inks and my gel press to create a background, and then I spritzed water over a stencil to kind of bleach out the colours in the pattern. 


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous CASE/LIMES of the original Ardyth - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.