Pages

Saturday 22 April 2023

Dotty Daisy Thanks


Welcome to this week's LIMES inspiration post!

I chose this card as my inspiration from the gallery of this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper!

LIST: Colours (white, yellow, red, black, beige, pale periwinkle), Techniques (die cutting) Elements (daisy, eyelet background, lady bug, twine, no sentiment, scalloped edges)

INCLUDE: white, yellow, periwinkle, die cutting, daisy, die cut background    

MODIFY: 2 die cut daisies, brown sentiment instead of twine, 

EXCLUDE: twine, ladybug, scalloped edge

These soft colours are not my go-to, but they're so pretty! I used my all-time favourite daisy dies, and a polka dot coverplate to get a similar look. Instead of twine, I used a brown script thanks sentiment.



1 comment:

  1. What a great card you have created from your choice of inspiration - love how you have used the dies and colours in your card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.