Monday 1 August 2022

Thanks, Lindsey

 


I don't often have time to play along with cardmaking challenges these days, but this one is different, special and important.

At the current color hues challenge, we are saying good-bye to our dear crafty friend, Lindsey.


Lindsey, I want to say thanks in your favourite colours.

Thanks for your wickedly sarcastic sense of humour that kept us all laughing.
Thanks for all the book recommendations and discussions.
Thanks for all the baked treats you brought to our crafty get togethers. (YUM!)
Thanks for being a great teammate on several challenges.
Thanks for your encouragement and support.
Thanks for your wisdom.
Thanks for your kindness.
Thanks for your friendship.
Thanks for the memories.
I'll miss you.




4 comments:

  1. What a lovely tribute to Lindsey, Ardyth! Your stenciled card is so vibrant and the addition of the sequins finishes it off beautifully. Thanks for sharing it with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ardyth, I thought I was done crying. What a special post and card. You captured her perfectly in your words. What a great picture and memory you can hang on to. I miss her so! Thanks for playing along at Color Hues, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ardyth you managed to open up my waterways once again. This is such a beautiful card and I know that Lindsey would have loved your card and all the wonderful, and true, things you said about her! I love watching your reel of you making it!! Thank you so much for sharing with us for Lindsey's challenge at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI! http://colorhuesthecolorchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/08/winners-46-blue-and-purple.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.