Sunday 31 July 2022

One-Layer Snowflake Frame


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Kristin!

I chose this card as my inspiration:


LIST: Colours (pink, white, monochromatic), Technique (stamping, wax paper background), Elements (simple white shape (heart) on coloured background, textured 'frame')

INCLUDE: monochromatic, simple shape, textured 'frame'

MODIFY: colours to blue/green, heart to snowflake, technique for frame, offset shape

EXCLUDE: sentiment, wax paper technique

SPIN: square card
Christmas is a great time for one-layer, easy-to-mail cards. I created this one by die cutting the snowflake and square frame from masking paper, before blending my ink over top. I added some bronze splatter over top. 




1 comment:

  1. I saw this on IG and I am so impressed Ardyth - love it!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.