Monday 25 July 2022

Last Chance for the Card Maker Success Summit!

 

The countdown is ON! The Card Maker Success Summit starts Wednesday night!



This is my 3rd time presenting at the Summit and I can't wait to get this party started!
This is a sneak peek at some of the cards we'll be making. My class on Thursday is about using alcohol inks with your stencils - the results are totally fool proof, often give 2-for-1 designs and even work with clean and simple cards! And don't worry, I've got loads of clean-up tips too! (No alcohol inks? No worries. I have a method for getting the look with inks you already have!)

Lots of my crafty friends are also presenting, and you can take a look at the speaker lineup to start planning your days. Also plan to come to Wednesday’s kickoff call to get a jumpstart on all the fun!

Click here for your FREE TICKET!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.