Sunday 24 July 2022

Heaven & Nature


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Cheryl!

I chose this card as my inspiration:



LIST: Colours (grey, gold, white, pink), Techniques (die cuts, stamping), Elements (stars, sentiment strip, patterned paper)

INCLUDE: star focal point on dark background

MODIFY: Technique (I masked my star, ink blended the background), changed occasion from New Years to Christmas, sentiment strip closer to bottom

EXCLUDE: pink and gold, patterned paper

I used a star mask in the centre of my galaxy sky, before blending bright inks around the centre of the star and then working my through darker inks as I moved out toward the edges. I spritzed the sky with water, white ink spray and clear shimmer spray to create texture and stars.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing the details.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.