Tuesday 14 June 2022

Happy Birthday Spellbinders!


 Today we're celebrating Spellbinders' birthday! I used this new Colorblock Balloons die set:

You get 3 different colour block designs in 3 different sizes, but I wanted the same design on the 3 sizes. No problem! 

I assembled 3 of the largest balloon, using some watercolour paper I had sprinkled Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders onto.

Then I used the two smaller solid circle dies to create my smaller balloons! I used some gold twine as my string and embossed a sentiment in gold. 

The background was embossed with the new Hand Drawn Scallops embossing folder. It's 6x9, so I was able to tilt my cardstock on it to get angled scallops rather than horizontal!


Then I used only the top 3 layers from Topsy Turvy Cake, another new set, to create a birthday cake card. 

To create my dotty background, I used one of the layer-decorating dies to create a stencil, then blended ink through.

The sparkly frosting was created with Nuvo Crystal Glaze and some chunky iridescent glitter. The plate was created by cutting the oval 'top' from one of the larger layers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.