Monday 7 March 2022

One Stencil, Two Looks!


 I had some fun just playing with a stencil this weekend, trying different mediums to get different looks. 

For this one, I used targeted ink blending through the stencil and then added more ink blending after I removed the stencil. I also splattered some white ink over it. I love the art-deco feel of this one, and I finished it with the Thanks Shadow die cut from SugarPea Designs.


For this one, I used my gel plate, and some shimmer spray. This technique was similar to my video from a couple of weeks ago but I added a stencil into it to get the watercolour look along with a pattern.  I finished this one with a Waffle Flower sentiment heat embossed onto a vellum circle.  I backed the vellum with a white cardstock circle that was smaller and popped it up. 


2 comments:

  1. What totally different looks using the same stencil Ardyth - stunning cards
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and colorfull cards Ardyth! With the purple colors, stencil makes me think of peacock feathers! Love them,
    Keep strong,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.