Thursday 10 February 2022

Trying New Techniques at the Card Maker Success Summit

 

Today I'm sharing two cards I made with my favourite technique that I learned from one of the speakers at last year's Card Maker Success Summit. I love clean and simple techniques, but I also love to get messy every once in a while and these two cards involved layers of Distress Oxide Sprays, lots of water and then some heat embossing over the top. (isn't it interesting how the colour of the embossing changes the overall look of the cards - the gold one seems much 'greener' than the white one, but they're both from the same panel!)

The next Card Maker Success Summit starts exactly 1 week from today, and it's full of even more fun techniques to learn and try - I can't wait to learn from the 24 other amazing speakers that will be sharing their knowledge of techniques!

It's free and there are already so many people signed up - it's going to be a blast! I hope we'll see you there!

Click here for more information!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Ardyth - love the gold embossing on that graphic stamping!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.