Sunday 6 February 2022

Ornamental Joy


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Rose! 

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: Colours (white, red, silver, grey) Techniques (die cutting) Elements (ornaments, glitter, Christmas card, sentiment banner, poinsettia, branches, wreath, holly, stitched rectangles, grid structure, red frame)

INCLUDE: white, silver, grey, die cutting, ornament, Christmas card, branches, red frame

MODIFY: only one red ornament, with stitching, die cut sentiment word

EXCLUDE: glitter, banner, poinsettia, wreath, holly, grid

SPIN: square card

I focused on that one ornament in the mid-right area of this box and made it into my whole card. I cut some branches from Budding Branches and coloured them with my Twilight ink. I cut the largest ornament from Vintage Ornaments, coloured it with Samba and then blended Cranberry and Glam onto the edges to give a dimensional look. I cut the Mini Bold Snowflake and coloured it with Samba and Cranberry in the centre. 

I used a Stitched Dot Inside Out circle and cut from the ornament and also from Silver Matte cardstock, so it could be inlaid. 

I used the Signature Dots coverplate and a scrap of silver cardstock to cut some dots to add around the snowflake.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful !!!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you spin in the inspirational card Ardyth - yous is elegant and very stylish!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.