Sunday 20 February 2022

Striped Hugs


 Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Lynn. 

I chose this card as my inspiration:


LIST: Colours (gray, black, white, red, beige), Techniques (stamping, die cutting) Elements (hearts, encouragement theme, stripes of patterned paper between the sentiment strip and its red mat), black dots, hands

INCLUDE: colours (gray, black, white, red), horizontal stripes, hearts, black die cut sentiment in lower right of card with red frame behind white

MODIFY: heart shaped sentiment strip, add yellow and blue, stripes all over panel

EXCLUDE: patterned paper, background stamping

SPIN: square card

The strips were created from backgrounds I made earlier this week and I cut them in different widths to create my panel.

I cut two hearts - one white and one red and offset them to create a partial frame. I finished with multicolour/sized gems for some sparkle.


1 comment:

  1. Love both the original and your CASED card Ardyth - a great use of the background paper snippets to create this background
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.