Friday 25 February 2022

Using 4 Basic Squares to make 7 Not-So-Basic Cards

 

Today's video shows how I used this one basic, 4 Square Window stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to create 7 not-so-basic cards!

Stencils are one of the most inexpensive tools we have in our craftrooms, and yet they're incredibly versatile. If you haven't heard of this company, I highly recommend checking it out - there are hundreds of designs and no matter what your style, you'll find some (or a LOT!) that you like!



1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I think my budget may take a hit after I look at that link Ardyth. Fabulous use of the stencil, with so many options to 'stretch' the looks you can get from it! Seven wonderful makes!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.