Sunday 26 December 2021

Thinking of You

Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Rosemary (rcuccia).

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: Colours (white, red, orange, yellow, green), Technique (stamping, die cutting), Elements (Thanksgiving theme, botanicals, horizontal sentiment strip within the florals, red frame, die cut leaves)

INCLUDE: white, red, orange, yellow, stamped sentiment on horizontal strip, botanicals, red frame

MODIFY: die cut leaves instead of stamped, shorter sentiment strip, occasion

EXCLUDE: green, 

SPIN: square card, lots of gems/pearls


I used a die cut floral strip rather than stamping my botanicals, and to create the look of abundance from Rosemary's card, I added a white die cut behind the colourful one. After stamping my sentiment onto a narrow strip and attaching it, I added white pearls to the pink/red/orange flowers and some Rose Garden colour-changing gems to the white ones.





2 comments:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.