Saturday 7 August 2021

Happy Birthday

Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, paseely!

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: Colours (red, black, white, silver), Elements (Square with a frame, swirl, dots, ribbon), Techniques: stamping
INCLUDE: black, white, silver, square with a frame, swirl background, dots
MODIFY: pink instead of red, die cutting instead of stamping
EXCLUDE:  ribbon
SPIN: square card



I started by creating my black background. I cut a 4.25" square of black cardstock, and then used an EBE Essential Square to cut a smaller one from the centre. These dies cut a frame, which I love to leave off my card to show the cardbase underneath. I used Crafty Meraki Dancing Feathers Slimline background die to create my swirl element on the inner circle.

For my die cut sentiment I used the Birthday Slimline tag set and cut the birthday word twice from white cardstock. I coloured one with Pucker Up ink and cut the other one with the Wanderlust die, to create my polka dots. I offset them slightly so the dots will be visible. I used the Happy die from the set, cut 3 times and stacked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.