Saturday 7 August 2021

Craft Roulette 73

 


I played on Craft Roulette last night and for a change, the wheel was extremely kind to me (and the other 2 guests: Crafty Al and Jayme Malme).

  • Matchbook card
  • Any colours
  • Flowers
  • Random item on desk

I made my matchbook card by scoring a 4.25 x 9.25" piece of white cardstock ad 4.25" and 8.5".
For my floral focal point, I used the Sacred Lotus stencil from Penguin Palace Stamp. I trimmed it with a circle die. (GUYS! This tool and stencils are now available at Scrapbook.com!)
The sentiment is a new LawnFawn die - so glad I bought this one!
I ink blended my backgrounds with Catherine Pooler inks.
And I embossed the main panel with an Altenew embossing folder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.