Sunday 14 February 2021

Happy Valentine's Day


 Happy Valentine's Day!

I made this very (VERY) simple valentine for my husband, using my Catherine Pooler inks and my GelPress gel plate! I love the 'not quite solid' look of this background. I used Black Jack, Sand Castle and Skylight for the background, and Samba, Rockin' Red and Tiki Torch for the die cut heart.

I have been enjoying this technique so much and I have a little IG video coming up next week so you can see how I do it (and a YouTube video is coming in the next few weeks!).

For the heart, I splattered it with gold watercolour and blended Cranberry Fizz ink along the edge for some depth. I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze for shine and popped it up on the panel.


2 comments:

  1. Stunning and dramatic - one of the best v'day cards I have seen Ardyth!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this simple, elegant and somewhat quirky card!! Very dynamic....

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.