Saturday 13 February 2021

Daisy Thank you


Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Linda (hotwheels)!

I chose this card as my inspiration:

LIST: Colours (red, white and black), stamped floral, ladybug, red frame, birthday

INCLUDE: Colours, stamped floral, ladybug, 

MODIFY: daisy and frame are die cut and popped up, sentiment is black, thank you

EXLUDE: ?

SPIN: square card, daisy over the edge and stem 'woven' into frame


I stamped the ladybug first, masked it and then stamped the Mondo Gerbera Daisy over top. I gave it some dimension by shading it with gray Copic markers, and coloured the ladybug red. I cut it out with the matching die.

To create my frame, I used 2 Essential Squares dies - these cut a narrow frame which  I left out so that the cardbase would show through. 

I blended Samba ink onto my cardbase - this is a bright, yellowy red. I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the ladybug for dimension and shine.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a stunning card Ardyth - love it, that gerbera is amazing, and I love how you have placed the stem!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.