Wednesday 20 January 2021

Hello, Date Night!

This idea kept me awake last night - I used my Essentials by Ellen Essential Ovals dies to make little Catherine Pooler ink pads in the newest rainbow of colours - the Date Night collection!

It's a very simple card - each 'ink pad' is made with a coloured oval popped up on a white oval that's slightly bigger.

I stamped my sentiment and border (both from older stamp sets in my stash) with black ink directly on the cardbase.

And I used my friend Kathya's Tond-oh tool to get the placement right. I laid all the inkpads on the tool, using the pink border corners. Then I picked them up with Press-n-Seal, added more foam tape to the back and pressed the whole thing onto the card. This is not its main purpose, but it really worked well!


 

3 comments:

  1. ACK! This is such a fun card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever card! The irony is funny though...using Ellen's dies (but not her inks) to create Catherine Pooler ink pads....LOL!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.