Wednesday 20 January 2021

Use your Stash to get the Latest Looks!


Seems like you want to see more ways to use your stash, rather than always feeling like you have to buy something new! Or maybe the product you want is sold out, or not available where you live. Whatever the reason, you can use LIMES to get the look!


LIMES is an acronym I developed to help me analyze an inspiration piece, and then change it up to make it my own. 

Watch this video to see how I CASEd myself, using LIMES and one of my cards from last week's new Pretty Pink Posh release to get the same look with products I already owned!








I have a supply list of the products I used that are still available, but really, the whole point is to use what YOU have, so take a look in your stash to see what you can use if you want to make something similar!

4 comments:

  1. Hi. Love your video. You mentioned the application you used to catalog your supplies. But I couldn't catch the name. Would you mind share it or posting a link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for asking, I have exactly the same question

      Delete
    2. Found it, Wolffman. It's called Evernote and can be found at Evernote.com Good luck!

      Delete
  2. What a great LIMES interpretation of your card Ardyth - love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.