Pages

Sunday 20 December 2020

Christmas Star


 Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, France Martin.

I chose this card as my inspiration:


LIST: solid coloured background with stars, big star focal point, sentiment banner, white cardbase

INCLUDE: dark background, star

MODIFY: technique, colour, star shape

EXCLUDE: Sentiment

SPIN: Sparkle



This card has a long story behind it. It (and many others!) was made to be donated to a retirement home in my locked-down city, to people who won't be able to go out to family or have family visit them over the holidays.

I started with some old Stampin' Up Pacific Point cardstock and I blended Suede Shoes ink on the top and bottom. Then I spritzed it with some Brushed Pewter Distress stain.

I cut a Simon Says Stamp star from silver glitter cardstock and glued it in the centre of this very simple card.

I made some other designs as well:




Here's a video with the story of this last-minute Christmas cheer project:




1 comment:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.