Tuesday 21 July 2020

Smile 3 Times



I had time on the weekend to play a bit more with the new Pink & Main Rose Garden layering stencils and their Ergonomic Blending Brushes and I made a few more cards.


For this one, I blended gray ink through the first two layers (I guess I should say the leaf layer and the tiny flower layer - there is no reason to call them 'first' lol!). I faded the ink off to white in a diagonal direction.

Then I laid the rose layer over top, and I masked off the flowers I didn't want ink through. I used the mini brush to put different colours of ink through each rose.

I finished with the big smile sentiment stamped with Versafine Onyx, and created a sentiment strip for the rest of the sentiment.


Same idea of fading the ink, but this time, I let it fade on a straight line, and I used only fuschia ink for the roses.


Finally, I used a rainbow of inks, moving the colours so that the leaves and flowers would be different.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous results from your 'play time' Ardyth, and awesome use of the stencils
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.