Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Sending Love


I received some more new goodies in the mail - this time from Catherine Pooler! I love this Garden's Edge border die, but I decided to move it in from the edge and make it my focal point.

I started by cutting it four times from white cardstock.

I coated a piece of copy paper with adhesive and placed two frames on it, flipping one so that the centre area created a flower.

While the other die cuts were still mostly together, I coloured the pieces with Copics and inlaid them into the frame. I coated all the coloured pieces with a Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss pen.

I also changed the look by covering the centre cut out portion with a black circle embossed with a sentiment from the new Thoughtful Phrases set.

I trimmed the two die cuts and put a narrow black mat behind it.






1 comment:

  1. What a stunning use of the die Ardyth, and a fabulous result
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.