Sunday 24 May 2020

A Happy Hello


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper Chris (fargets).

I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Chris':
-rainbow down one side
-script/text sentiment

I changed:
-reversed the layout (images on left)
-reversed the colours (images white with rainbow background)


I started by laying the Stamplorations butterfly stencil on a panel of white cardstock. I used blending brushes to blend soft colours of ink over it, creating lots of 'mid-tones'.

Before removing the stencil, I spritzed the panel with Avery Elle Shimmer spray. This further softened the colours and the blend, as well as adding a subtle sparkle.

I stamped the Gina K sentiment in gray ink and added a few Sparkling Clear Confetti sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


2 comments:

  1. What a beauty Ardyth - love your CASE with the soft colours.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.