Tuesday 21 April 2020

Pretty Pink Posh Tulips


Today I'm sharing some cards with a different way to 'colour' the new Pretty Pink Posh tulips.

I started with a panel of white cardstock, and I stamped the tulips in the bottom left corner. Then I used the coordinating die to cut a mask and placed that over the stamped images.


I laid the Wide Stripes stencil overtop and blended ink through - green near the bottom, blue near the top, and a tulip colour around the blooms.

I added some shading to the flowers with gray Copic markers, to create a dimensional look.


Finally, I used the large Scalloped Circle die and cut it from the side of the panel, and popped it up with foam tape to create a subtle frame around the flowers.

I addd little sentiments and some embellishments to finish the cards off.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful those tulips !
    Groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning cards Ardyth - I had wondered how you had coloured them when I saw them on IG. what amazing and creative work you do.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.